Who we are
Our website address is http://vfbasket.com.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Vfbasket collects client information to make your online shopping experience the very best on the Internet. We respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Color & Work Disclaimer
- Vastrangini firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits. All color options offered on the net is an exercise to provide our customers with the maximum available choice of Vfbasket outfits. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A slight variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and medium.
- The customers must be aware that each and every product that we sell at Vfbasket is hand made/crafted in the finest traditions of India’s textile crafts. Some of the irregularities in the embroidery, print or work are characteristics of the hand-made process and beyond our control. For every item that is sold from Vfbasket, we do proper finishing before dispatching the item and we pack the items with utmost care. However, during the shipping and handling, there might be some minor damages (such as missing stones, loose buttas, etc.) which are out of our control.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Customers must provide full, accurate and legible information in the order form.
- All credit card payments must be authorized online. In the event of the non-authorization of any credit card, Vfbasket is not responsible for all or part failure of non-acceptance and non-authorization of such credit cards.
- Custom duties and other levies in destination country are the responsibility of the customer. The prices do not include duties for any country.
- All transactions are subject to Surat jurisdiction only.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.